How do add an administration to my account?
It's possible that you have several companies and that you keep separate records for these companies. But how do you conveiniently set this up in The Bookie web app? Read below how you can add an administration per company without having to create multiple accounts.
Adding an administration
Not yet a customer of The Bookie? Follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Create an account
- Step 2 - Enter your personal details and the company details of one of your companies.
- Step 3 - Select the subscription that corresponds to the turnover of this company
- Step 4 - Pay the first installment of this subscription with an IDEAL payment.
You can then add a second administration after you have paid for the subscription and thereby activated the administration. Go to your 'Administrative Settings' and click on the 'Enterprise' tab. Click here on the 'Add new administration' button.
Then go through steps 2 to 4 for this administration.
Already a Bookie customer? Follow these steps:
Go to your 'Administrative Settings' and click on the 'Enterprise' tab. Click here on the 'Add new administration' button.
Then follow the steps below for this administration.
- Step 1 - Enter the company details of the company to be added.
- Step 2 - Select the subscription that corresponds to the turnover of this company
- Step 3 - Pay the first installment of this subscription with an IDEAL payment.
Is one of the companies that you have added a VoF or would you like to give someone else access to your records? Then you can very easily add a second user once you have paid for the subscription and thus activated the administration.
Step 1 - Go to the 'Users' tab via administrative settings
Step 2 - Click on 'Add new user'
Step 3 - Complete the fields and click save
The person you want to give access to now will receive an email with a link and a short explanation how he / she can register with this administration.